Sunday, October 18, 2009

Easton's 2nd birthday party!!!!

My little boy is 2! Easton turned 2 on October 2nd! Yes, I am a horrible blogger and am over two weeks late on blogging about my own child's birthday....here's the cake I made for him. not great, but I refuse to pay lots of money to a store for flour, sugar, and some frosting...
Easton before his birthday. He had gotten into his present on the table, so he was scolded and had to put it back. He was TICKED if you can't tell, he didn't want to wait a second more for his presents...this is his 'i hate you mom' face..
we had some of our friends over for cake, ice cream, and present opening. we started with presents...
easton getting a little help from his friend aleksa
he got lots of clothes...boring...
but was very excited when he was done opening clothes and got to the good stuff...
he is OBSESSED with cars, so he was happy to get some...
so excited about his toys, that he didn't want anything to do with his cake...I know, I can't believe it either! What a difference a year makes..last year he was all about the cake and not so much the presents. This year all about the presents not so much the cake! We even had a little party for him in Idaho with my family but the camera died, so there will have to be an additional post on that...

Words can't even express how much we love our little man! He means everything to us! We love you so much BEASTY and the constant entertainment you provide us! Please don't grow up anymore though..I can't handle it!

3 comments:

  1. You are so much better than I about blogging for his birthday! It was almost 2 months before I blogged about Cali's and it was apart of my other post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh, it's so good to read an updated post from you guys! I love little Easty- he seriously is such a doll! Im so sad we live so far away, I know him and Maggie would love each other! I can't believe our babies are 2! (well in another 5 weeks for me anyway) and Marlee is already half a year old! (6 months last weekend) Time flys by right? Hope everything else is going good for ya, I need to call so we can catch up on everything. I'll try and find some time soon to do that.

    ReplyDelete