Sunday, February 6, 2011

Cohen's blessing

We blessed Cohen on Sunday, October 10th. Shannon gave the most wonderful blessing. So grateful for our little 'coco bean'. He is about the chunkiest baby ever, but the best baby ever...it takes alot for him to cry. We could not feel more blessed to have him as part of our family. Sure love our little guy! It was a great day with lots of family and food. We almost contemplated doing the blessing in Idaho because of my mom's condition. This was only about six weeks before my mom passed away, and from what I'm told one of the last days she was feeling ok. What a blessing it was to have her there, something I'll never forget.

Our family of four
Cohen and Aunt Hailey I love this little tux, my Aunt Colette made it when Easton was born...I just think it's the cutest!

No comments:

Post a Comment